For the safety of all our patients and staff, the following is our appointment protocol:
- We will give you an appointment time – we need you to be on-time – not early or late. There will be no walk in appointments.
- All appointments have to pre-booked.
- At this time we are forced to reduce footfall for reasons of safety. It is no longer possible to ‘squeeze you in’ when an appointment is not available. When you need an appointment urgently we will offer you the next available space. We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- On arrival, please wash your hands in the patient toilet at the end of the hall before approaching the reception desk.
- Please observe social distancing from the receptionist and other patients when present.
- You must not attend if you have a cold/cough/fever or if you have been advised to quarantine/self isolate.
- Please come alone unless you need a carer or translator.
- Children who are being treated should only have 1 adult accompanying them. No siblings will be allowed.
- Please bring as few possessions as possible, You will be required to box all of your possessions on arrival.
- We will ask you to wait in your car where available. When this is not possible we will ask that you remain in the waiting room and minimise interaction with other staff or patients who are in attendance
- Fees applied for treatments, prescriptions and advice are payable at the time of appointment. Credit terms will not be possible. We would encourage payment by credit or debit card where possible.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope that we can all return to normal as soon as possible.